Magio Ethernet M
The Magio Ethernet M is an I/O module using the Modbus protocol with two Ethernet connectors and an RS 485 bus.
Magio RS485 modules can also be connected to the Ethernet-module, in which case the Magio Ethernet M acts as an Ethernet gateway.
- The card measures 87 × 84 mm (5 DIN modules).
- 16 I/O points that can be used universally:
- Each AI point requires two consecutive I/O terminals (eg points 1 + 2, 3 + 4,…)
- Each AO point requires two consecutive I/O terminals (eg points 1 + 2, 3 + 4,…)
- Each DI point requires one I/O terminal.
- Each DO point requires one I/O terminal.
- Operating voltage regulated from 12 to 24 V DC.
- Maximum load
- 1 A per channel,
- 6 A total card total.
- The card’s own power consumption is nominally 75 mA (24 V: 1.8 W).
- Can be obtained with screw or spring terminals.
- The maximum thickness of the cable to be connected is 1.5 mm2.
- Modbus RTU bus.